Cassava Flour, also known as tapioca or yucca flour, is made by drying and grinding the whole cassava root into a flour-y consistency. We produce high-quality cassava flour, which is unfermented cassava flour coming from fresh cassava roots, so you don’t have to worry about the product not being fresh or safely produced.
Benefits of HQCF
Cassava flour or tapioca flour is a really healthy and affordable raw material that has numerous nutritional benefits, including it being low in calories, high in fiber, and vitamin C. Moreover, it is largely used by dieticians and cooks because it provides a thicker consistency in various recipes without affecting the taste. HQCF can also greatly contribute to digestive and colon health, and thus is a must-have on your shelves! Some of its other benefits include:
- It is also a great source of carbohydrates which makes it a perfect ingredient to incorporate into the diet of athletes who want to have long-lasting energy to remain active.
- It is also easily digestible because it is free of any gluten or grains that may harm people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance.
- It is proven to improve gut health and help in reducing weight in a healthy way.
- It is widely used as a replacement for wheat flour in various baking recipes like cookies and pastries.
Manioc flour is not just beneficial but also has a great flavor that goes great in any baking recipe. Here are some other ways that it can be used:
- To replace wheat flour in baking.
- To make pasta, bread, etc.
- To thicken sauces or gravy.
It also has a neutral taste which makes it a perfect ingredient to make traditional dishes like fufu and gari with!
Choose cassava flour if you are looking for an alternative to wheat flour that is better in taste and low in protein and fat!