Dried cassava starch residue has nearly 11% of crude fiber and a certain amount of proteins and fats. This is a dried residue that comes from the extraction of tapioca starch or is a byproduct of the starch production process. The drying process helps in the removal of moisture, which improves its shelf life, making it easier to store.
- Since it is high in fiber content, it is really effective in fixing digestive issues and can significantly improve gut health.
- It also helps in blood sugar management and is a must-have if you want to boost your immunity. It is also rich in vitamin C, carotenoids, and minerals which makes it not just great for human consumption but also used as a biofuel for industrial use.
- It also contains certain bioactive compounds that are proven to be good for your immunity, like antioxidants, phenolics, and flavonoids.
- Having tapioca starch in its dried form allows small-scale farmers to preserve and store it for a long time without facing any hassle.
- It is often used as a feed for dairy cows to keep them healthy, as it can easily be used in the replacement of corn.
- I also help cut down on production costs significantly.
- It also has industrial applications like it is used in the production of biofuels, paper, and textiles.
We offer dried cassava starch residue that will be the best quality you have ever used, along with having great shelf life! Your satisfaction is our priority, and we do everything to ensure that it is achieved!